11th December 2010, 11:38 AM
fermi.vidya

What is the general strategy to prepare for Group I exam? Which material is suited for Science, History and Geography part? What all sections one has to concentrate for prelims exams? How many papers are there in Group 1 mains exam?

Dear concerned,
I would like to know about the general strategy of preparation for TN GROUP-1 examinations. Like for instance for the prelims, for SCIENCE, HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY part, which material is best suited

Apart from these in what all sections one has to concentrate for the prelims exam; and what would be the corresponding materials for the same??

GROUP-1 Mains: How many papers are there in the GROUP-1 mains exam?? Optional, General Studies and what else... And how many marks do each of the papers carry ??

Awaiting for your reply

30th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the general strategy to prepare for Group I exam? Which material is suited for Science, History and Geography part? What all sections one has to concentrate for prelims exams? How many papers are there in Group 1 mains exam?

psychology book for gpsb exam
11th November 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the general strategy to prepare for Group I exam? Which material is suited for Science, History and Geography part? What all sections one has to concentrate for prelims exams? How many papers are there in Group 1 mains exam?

what books are best suited for optional history paper of WBCS. How can I summarised the syallabus
11th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have group1 prelims previous questionpapers in telugumedium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?