27th December 2012, 12:11 PM
Vinayak Paste

What is the fee structure for SET entrance exam?

What are the fees for SET exam?...could u please give me the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is SRM university fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  3. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  4. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. What is the fee structure for CPMT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  8. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  9. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  10. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Fee structure for B.Com course?
  11. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam?
  13. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  14. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  15. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  16. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  17. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure of BA in NIFT?
  18. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
27th August 2014, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for SET entrance exam?

SET stands for State Eligibility Test. The SET exam is conducted by UGC for the Junior Research Fellowship and lectureship eligibility.

SET Exam Fee Details :-

1.Open Category (General) :- Rs.550.00/-

2.SC/ST//PH/VH :- Rs.450.00/-

3.OBC/SBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D) :- Rs.450.00/-

The above mentioned details is the SET entrance exam fee for different category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?