15th July 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the format of medical certificate to get admission into MBBS in BMC

I HAVE SECURED 517 RANK IN NEET.I MAY GET SEAT IN BMC IN MBBS.I NEED format of medical certificate for admission into MBBS in BMC.

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Procedure to apply for CEED?
  3. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  4. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  5. Will I be able to appear for DNB course after BHMS?
  6. How to get format for Bonafide Certificate?
  7. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  8. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  9. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  10. How to become an IAS officer?
  11. Am I eligible to become IAS officer if I am a Handicapped
  12. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. What is the eligibility to join BMC? Minimum marks required?
  15. Drug inspector exams after B.Pharm -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc? -- [New]
  17. Where to get the Gadinadu Certificate? What is the format of the same?
  18. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?