17th March 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the full package of MBA in banking and finance from Noida Campus?

Plz tel me d ful package of mba in banking nd finance frm noida campus nd is there loan facility in univrsty also if yes den wt cnditions required for applying it

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I prefer between Noida Campus and DIT? What was the last year package for Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  2. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  3. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  4. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  5. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  6. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking? -- [New]
  7. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  8. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  9. Is IIBS Noida Campus good? How are the placements at IIBS Noida?
  10. Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?
  11. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  13. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
  14. Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?
  15. What should I do after B.Com? Is MBA a good choice? Does Amity Noida offer the MBA finance course?
  16. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  17. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  18. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?