23rd July 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I prefer between Noida Campus and DIT? What was the last year package for Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?

i am selected in noida campus for btec mae and i am plning to go to DIT(DHERADHUN INSTITUTE OF TEC) TEL ME which one i should prefer and what is last yr package frm mechenicl and auto.and in whch company Plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  2. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  3. What is the full package of MBA in banking and finance from Noida Campus?
  4. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  5. Can I get into car manufacturing company after doing B.E Mechanical?
  6. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  8. Which one to prefer between Amity Lucknow Jaipur for MAE or DIT? Last year package from Jaipur and Lucknow in MAE?
  9. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  10. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  13. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  14. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?
  17. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  18. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
7th November 2011, 01:10 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one should I prefer between Noida Campus and DIT? What was the last year package for Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?

dear friend,

i think you should go for noida campus ,
because they are good than DIT.
because their faculty and providing facilities to student is great .
so go for it if you want.
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 01:48 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one should I prefer between Noida Campus and DIT? What was the last year package for Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?

dear friend,

i think you should go for noida campus ,
because they are good than DIT.
because their faculty and providing facilities to student is great .
so go for it if you want.
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 01:36 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,i think you should go for noida campus ,because they are good than DIT.
because their faculty and providing facilities to student is great .so go for it if you want.
best of luck.
20th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

which campus is great dehradun or noida for cs?
6th June 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

which to go dit or gl bajaj for ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?