4th September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree

i did journalism and mass communication degree..(bjmc).and i am working in media profession as a video journalist(cameraman)..and i want to do mba for my better future....plz im confused in which stream i do my mba..plz tell me as soon as possible.....thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  4. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  9. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  11. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication? -- [New]
  12. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I take mass communication and journalism? I have done MBA in Marketing(PGDM)
  16. How to make a good career in Journalism and mass communication after 12th from science stream
  17. MPT colleges in Pune
  18. Duration of MAster Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism?
29th September 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree

which streem is more better for mba HR or Media?
1st November 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree

what is the best education course after graduating in mass media and taking journalism in the third year?
5th August 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Im a Commerce grad and wish to pursue post graduate part time diploma/degree in HR or mass communication.Which is better among both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?