24th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?

I have done my graduation in mass media. Are there any psychology courses that I can do after my graduation!? Can I go forward doing psychology course after mass media? Will it provide me a good career in future? I just wanted to ensure that I will do the best!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  2. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  3. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  4. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  5. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  6. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  7. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  8. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  9. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  10. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  11. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do MA in Psychology after completion of Graduation in B.Com from DU?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  16. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  17. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  18. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
24th May 2015, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in mass media. Are there any psychology courses that I can do after my graduation!? Can I go forward doing psychology course after mass media? Will it provide me a good career in future? I just wanted to ensure that I will do the best!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Psychology course after completing Graduation. Any stream students are eligible to apply for M.Sc Psychology course. Both the Mass Media and Psychology are diffident specialization. Since, you have completed Graduation in Mass Media, which is totally different of Psychology. So, you have to learn basics in order to get complete the Master course in Psychology.

There is good scope for M.Sc Psychology in both the Government and Private sectors as well. After completing M.Sc in Psychology, you can make your career as a Teacher or Professors or Lecturers in the subject itself. Let's the eligibility criteria required for M.Sc Psychology course,

Interested candidates in undertaking admission to this M.Sc Psychology course should have attained a minimum of 50% in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, which can be either in the same discipline or any other equivalent degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?