27th August 2011, 06:25 PM
nelsa

Which subject to choose along with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in 11th?

can you please tell me what subject to choose along with physics, biology, chemistry and english in my 11th.....

27th August 2011, 11:05 PM
princestk

Thumbs up Re: Which subject to choose along with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in 11th?

if you have to do career in engineering then choose IT or Computer science
or if you want to do career in medical then choose Marathi or geography it will help you to score well in 12th.
27th August 2011, 11:07 PM
Sachinpatilalone

Default Re: Which subject to choose along with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in 11th?

U have already releaved 5 subjects and the remaining s only one subject that s kannada or hindi choose according ur language skills but my opinion is that if u want to go to the engineering line its better to choose statistics or electronics which wil be helpful for your engineering k thank you good luck
27th August 2011, 11:12 PM
Sachinpatilalone

Default Re: Which subject to choose along with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in 11th?

PCM and electronics s better option according to me if u choose for engineering ur biology s waste. So if u choose electronics along wit PCM it wil be helpful for ur self. So choose electronics rather choosing biology or else if ur college has statistics it is also better to choose it wil also be quite helpful for you in engineering
28th August 2011, 08:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

This decision needs to be taken by you based on the career you would like to have. Also it will depend on the university from where you plan to pursue the same. Generally you will need to choose one more language subject like Hindi, French etc. There are institutes which allow candidates to take Maths along with these subjects too. You must decide based on the subject interests you.
11th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

choose mass media along wid pcm or pcb..that will help u a lot..atleast if u do not get anythng in future with all these u cn try in media..that will be very scoring.....
7th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Im in grade 9, O level amd will be going to grade 10 in sept 2012.I have taken chemistry ,biology, sociology and art. Im not sure yet what line i would chose but dont want to go for medical. Where would this combination of subjects lead me too? What r my options for the future ? im confused...
17th August 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a medical aspirant nd i want to be doctor, i have a choice between physical education and maths along with pcb, which sub i should take, actually i am interested in reasearh work also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?