12th August 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of diploma holder in instrumentation and control

what is the future of a diploma holder in instrumentation& control?

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  5. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  6. Advance Diploma in Instrumentation by distance learning?
  7. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  8. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  9. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  10. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  11. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience? -- [New]
  12. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  13. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  16. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do AMIE after completing diploma in Instrumentation and Control?
15th March 2013, 06:10 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: What is the future of diploma holder in instrumentation and control

Hiii

For a diploma holder in instrumentation and control, there is much future, especially in the field of automation. Companies like TVS are looking for instrumentation people. It will be better if you do additional courses related to your subject, like Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) etc. It would add up to your qualifications and would be a boon when you attend interviews in automation industry.
Instrumentation and control people even have chances in defense especially in Indian AIr Force. The chances of better future even increase if you take up B.Tech in the same stream.So careers are what we make out of them All the very best
26th December 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of diploma holder in instrumentation and control

i am finished in diploma in instrumentation&control engg. what is the scope for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?