9th January 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Advance Diploma in Instrumentation by distance learning?

Dear sir,
I am 2 holder(first group science) and B.B.A (UG) Now i want to diploma 2 year diploma in instrumentation by distance course

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  2. How to Do Diploma in Mechanic by Distance Learning after passing diploma in system management from Aptech and Advance diploma in materials management from ISBM?
  3. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  4. How to do 3 years diploma in instrumentation by distance course?
  5. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  6. Advance diploma courses in Mumbai in Instrumentation & Control? -- [New]
  7. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  8. i am prakash
  9. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  12. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  13. Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?
  14. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  15. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  16. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  17. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  18. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
15th January 2014, 08:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advance Diploma in Instrumentation by distance learning?

Advance Diploma in Instrumentation through distance learning is a rare course in India and most of the institutes which conduct are not recognized. There is only one institute in India which is recognized to conduct Advance Diploma Course in Instrumentation through Distance learning. The details regarding the institute is given below :-

National Education Management, Mumbai
Duration:- 2 years
Fees: INR 30900
Email: [email protected]
Address: 27,navyug Industrial Estate, Andheri kurla Road, J B Nagar, Nr Wazir Glass Lane, Andheri(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400059

Syllabus of the course :-
Part -1
-General Management
-Introduction to Computer Science
-Fundamentals of computer science
-Introduction to Engineering
-Engineering principles and techniques
-Linear circuits
-Digital fundamentals

Part-II
-Programmable logic Design
-Signals and systems.
-Communication Systems
-Technology Managements
-Systems Design and Engineering
-Electronic Device and Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?