25th July 2011, 08:46 AM
bhavna garg

What is the future in the field of M.Tech Nuclear Energy? What will be my package after completing M.Tech? List of companies providing placement in the area?

hi

I am doing b.tech in power electronics...and further wish to do m.tech in nuclear energy...i want to know the future of this field....moreover,what will be my package after completing m.tech...?Which companies provide placements in this area?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  2. How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?
  3. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  4. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?
  7. How to do M.Tech after completing B.E?
  8. Available career options after doing M.Tech from good Educational Institutes?
  9. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  10. What is beneficial for me after B.E. doing M.S. or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  12. Score required in XAT for admission to XLRI? Any quota for ST students? Course fee in XLRI?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing M tech (C.S.E)?
  15. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  16. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  17. How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed? -- [New]
  18. List of PE companies in Bangalore for M.Tech projects?
31st October 2016, 10:49 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the future in the field of M.Tech Nuclear Energy? What will be my package after completing M.Tech? List of companies providing placement in the area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavna garg View Post
hi

I am doing b.tech in power electronics...and further wish to do m.tech in nuclear energy...i want to know the future of this field....moreover,what will be my package after completing m.tech...?Which companies provide placements in this area?

There are lots of career opportunities in the nuclear energy fields because it is the branch of engineering. It is focusing on the fission and fusion. The nuclear engineering is based upon the fundamental principles of physics and mathematics. There are following eligibility for the Nuclear engineering.
You should have a 12th from recognized university in PCM ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology) OR a three year diploma in Engineering.
There are lots of career opportunities in the defense sector after completing the nuclear engineering.
There are lots of works in the laboratories, nuclear plants, universities and many other government agencies. You can also do job in military research and environment and living things. There are lots of requirement in the medical fields.

ABOUT Salaries:

For PHD qualifiers salary is around 50000/- pm. You can also work mostly for utility companies and for vendors such as westinghouse, GE, and Areva.
You can also go to the National laboratories, regulatory and nuclear medicines. You can also visit the official website of newsventur http://www.newventus.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?