24th December 2010, 04:05 PM
elect_amj

How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?

Hello Friends,
can anyone please tell me, what salary package should i expect, as I have done Mtech in energy studies, and now have got the admission for the PhD, which will start from jan 2011.
also, can u pls suggest what work area should i select. I'm from pune, India.

3rd May 2011, 10:30 AM
GUNTURU.SOWJANYA

Thumbs up Re: How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elect_amj View Post
Hello Friends,
can anyone please tell me, what salary package should i expect, as I have done Mtech in energy studies, and now have got the admission for the PhD, which will start from jan 2011.
also, can u pls suggest what work area should i select. I'm from pune, India.
enery efficiency and quality improvment is good work for you,coming to job if you do phd and enter in to research area it is very useful to you and get salary of 30000/month in gas,oil,petroleum related companies
3rd May 2011, 04:04 PM
dash.subrat1

Default Re: How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?

It is very good to complite mtech in energy engineering.I think the salary package depends on the reputation of the institute and your carrier performance.I think you will get a salary package of Rs-600000-1000000 per annum after getting phd.
3rd May 2011, 07:55 PM
ramanath

Default Re: How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?

Hi elect amj,
You have chosen a right field for your career, because energy engineering has a great demand in the future. You can work as energy manager in several industries.i am happy to inform you that several industries are in a great demand of energy managers due to increase in shortage of power.you can demand a salary level of 3 to 4 lakhs per annum. further you can increase your salary levels by innovating something new in the field of renewable energy sources.
all the best for your bright future..
thank you
29th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
I have completed BE in Agriculture and wann go for M.Tech in enery tell what are different job prospects?
29th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for futher development
12th April 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

After doing m.tech in energy engineering from IIT, can i get opportunity to go to abroad for job?
21st June 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

how much salary package foe energy engineerin mtech iit bombay and government sector and private sectors job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?