10th June 2011, 08:06 PM
sktiwarijnv

What is a good career after 10th except for Maths and Biology for Girls?

what is good carrear after 10th except math & biology for girls tudents?

12th June 2011, 07:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is a good career after 10th except for Maths and Biology for Girls?

Since you are not interested in both maths and biology it is better not to choose the science stream. You do other options like going in for arts or commerce. If you are more of a creative person in nature then options like fashion designing, interior designing are also there. Basically it is important that you identify your strengths. Based on that choose the best options available.
3rd July 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is a good career after 10th except for Maths and Biology for Girls?

i m confused between science and commerce since i m a girl
4th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

wat to choose after 10th maths or biology???
4th December 2011, 10:45 PM
nida shakeel

Since you are not interested in both maths and biology it is better not to choose the science stream. You do other options like going in for arts or commerce. If you are more of a creative person in nature then options like fashion designing, interior designing are also there. Basically it is important that you identify your strengths. Based on that choose the best options available
12th April 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hey i am now in 11th and much intreseted in fashion designing designing and want to take commerce because it doesnt matter that u should have to take science for it also i am not much interested in science.i am full of creative nature and love to designa1so plz pz can someone post me how much scope of it
6th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

If we are not interested in science,maths & arts then what is oyher career option ?
28th January 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i don"t now maths.i have heard that maths is important subject but i m not interested in maths subject.i have great interest in drawing mehendi.so what fashion designing is good for me.and what is the admission fees.
29th January 2013, 12:33 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sktiwarijnv View Post
what is good carrear after 10th except math & biology for girls tudents?
HI!
After passing 10th you have other option other-then Science are:-
> Commerce
> Arts

After passing 12th you have ,any option like:-
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> LAW
> Hotel Management
> C.A
etc

ALL THE BEST!
19th June 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I have taken genral maths in std 10th then which subject should i choose in commers in 11th std
19th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have taken general maths in std 10th what should i take in commerse in std 11th please give me answer i dont have email id or any passward
19th October 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

is maths a compulsory subject for fashion designing?
28th April 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is a good career after 10th except for Maths and Biology for Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wat to choose after 10th maths or biology???
Its better to choose maths because less learning is there. Only need to pay little attention.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?