23rd June 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which is to choose among Maths and Biology for a candidate with 74% in 10th?

Hello,
I have qualified in 10th Board exam and secured 74% marks. I want to take Science but confuse to choose Biology or Maths. Kindly help me to choose among them.

Related Questions:
  1. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  2. Which field should I choose after class 10th if I am interested in Biology and Maths? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  3. What to choose after 10th board? scope of medical vs arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When open bharti be held in Rajasthan?
  5. Which subject to choose in class 11th- biology or maths?
  6. Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?
  7. Which subject to choose between biology or maths in 11th ?
  8. Which course should I choose after passing 10th?
  9. What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?
  10. Which among Biology and Mathematics should I choose as subject in class 11th?
  11. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  12. Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce being a candidate good at Biology and little weak in Maths?
  13. Which are the courses related to biomaths? Which colleges are available which offer this course?
  14. Which subject should choose after 10th to an average student?
  15. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  16. I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?
  17. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th for pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology? Do I have to take both Maths and Biology for admission?
  18. Which course to choose after completion of 10th being an average candidate in Maths and Physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?