13th December 2012, 02:02 PM
Richardriddell

What is a good method for exam preparation?

Hi...
guy's plz suggest me suitable guidence for exam prepration.

7th March 2013, 12:21 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: What is a good method for exam preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardriddell View Post
Hi...
guy's plz suggest me suitable guidence for exam prepration.
Hello dear,

Preparing for any exam, it just needs an approach to do well, you should try to make your own plans according to what type of exam you are preparing for.

Let us take an example that you are preparing for Board exam, it is a very different preparation from those of IIT JEE and GATE exam preparation.

If you prepare for for any exam, the common thing is that you should have that urge in you to do self study, it is the best technique till now.

>>Devote yourself at least two to three hours in subject of your choice.

>> Make sure that you balance the syllabus, don't left out any important topics and don't be hypocrite later.

>>Revise well and start working out the past year questions of any exam, this is a basic drill, you must follow this to know the nature of questions and how you can score in that.

>> In MCQ type questions make sure that you are confident enough to answer it, otherwise it may lead to negative markings.

>> For Board exams read NCERT books, along with Pradeeps, Trueman's series for reference.

>>For competitive exam, aptitude books by Aggarwal, IIT-JEE DInesh, Arihant publications, IE Irodov, Resnick and Halliday (physics)are good.

Here are some of the tips for you, if you follow them, you can improve a lot!!

Hope this helps!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?