9th September 2011, 05:27 PM
srisaister

What are the government jobs available in future?

My id is [email protected] please tell me about the government exams in future.........

10th September 2011, 01:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available in future?

The options available to you will depend on your qualification and age. Like graduates whose age is within 21 to 30 years can apply for the UPSC exams, PSC exams, bank exams etc. 12th pass outs can apply for the clerical posts in banks and clerical posts in government organisations. Notification regarding various opportunities are published in leading newspapers. Also information regarding this is available in various job portals as well.
11th September 2011, 08:43 PM
srisaister

Default Re: What are the government jobs available in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
The options available to you will depend on your qualification and age. Like graduates whose age is within 21 to 30 years can apply for the UPSC exams, PSC exams, bank exams etc. 12th pass outs can apply for the clerical posts in banks and clerical posts in government organisations. Notification regarding various opportunities are published in leading newspapers. Also information regarding this is available in various job portals as well.
I am a post graduate & 31yrs so is that any possible for me to apply for a govt jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?