16th November 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study Hindi language to apply for government jobs in India?

I am Nisha and would like to get a government job in future. I want to know if it is necessary to study hindi which is optional in ninth and tenth to apply for government jobs?

16th November 2015, 10:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Hindi language to apply for government jobs in India?

No, it is not necessary to study Hindi at secondary school level.

But it depends on the board of education. Some of the boards may give choice af first and second language courses.

All one must need is that the candidate must have passed all academics with a decent percentage to apply for government jobs.
17th November 2015, 09:25 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Hindi language to apply for government jobs in India?

No, it is not necessary to study Hindi language to apply for government jobs in India. It is up to you if you choose Hindi in 9th as optional subject or not. It will not effect you while applying for government jobs in future.
17th November 2015, 02:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Nisha and would like to get a government job in future. I want to know if it is necessary to study hindi which is optional in ninth and tenth to apply for government jobs?

No. It is not necessary to study Hindi language for government jobs.

Only for some posts it is compulsory for others your mother tongue is enough to get a government job.

So you can apply for government jobs.

But you have to clear the other examinations and interviews for the job in government sector.
17th November 2015, 04:11 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, it is not compulsory for a candidate to study Hindi in class 9th and 10th in order to apply for the various government job exams after completion of 10+2 or bachelor's degree.

You can apply for the government job exams if you satisfy the educational qualification and age criteria for that exam. Medium of instruction in all the exams is either Hindi or English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?