11th June 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?

Sir/Mam,
I have pass 12 from NISO with 52% and i am doing B.A from LPU can i get the government job? Can you tell me what I need to do to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting for your quick reply. I just need to know if am eligible and start applying for the job.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  2. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  3. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  4. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  5. Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?
  6. Which degree is required for admission in BCA? I have completed intermediate in Arts
  7. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  8. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  9. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  10. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
  11. Where to apply for Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  13. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  14. Am I eligible to get Government Job after completion of M.Sc in Physics with 55% of marks?
  15. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  16. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  18. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
11th June 2015, 07:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?

Yes, you can apply for some government jobs, even if you have only 52% of marks. There will be some government jobs, which does not require any percentage or only 50% of marks. so, you can choose such government Jobs and you can apply for that jobs. Following are some of the government jobs, to which you can apply with the qualification of 12th standard.

->Police Constable
->Ticket Collector
->Junior assistant
->Typists
->Stenographer
->Village Revenue Officer(VRO)
11th June 2015, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I have pass 12 from NISO with 52% and i am doing B.A from LPU can i get the government job? Can you tell me what I need to do to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting for your quick reply. I just need to know if am eligible and start applying for the job.
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for government jobs railway(SCRA).

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination and those who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
11th June 2015, 10:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the government jobs after completing 12th.

Some of the government examinations in which you are eligible are given below :

* UPSC.

* IBPS.

* Banks.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

since you have graduation, you can get higher job opportunities in the above mentioned public sector organizations.
11th June 2015, 10:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the government jobs after completing 12th.

Some of the examinations which are conducted by government organizations are given below :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* ONGC.

* SAIL.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Banks.

Since you have graduation degree you can apply for higher posts in these government sectors.
11th June 2015, 11:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for the government jobs having done your senior secondary degree with 52% aggregate as there is no bar based on the percentage aggregate in a particular degree but you need to have the required educational degree.

To get the government jobs you have to clear their respective entrance examination for which you need to have few required eligibility criteria.

With senior secondary degree you do not have much options of government
jobs rather than the law courses , clercial post jobs or few defense services.

But once you complete your graduation then you will have the option of government jobs in almost all the fields such as banking , Civil services , law courses , professional teaching and much more. Here also there is no restriction of marks required to be scored in graduation to get these jobs.

So work hard for your studies and meanwhile prepare for your desired filed examination as the competition is very tough.

For more queries about the examinations and their eligibility criteria related to your field of interest log on to its official link.
12th June 2015, 01:28 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

There are many government jobs which are available after completing +2 and they are:
  • Panchayat Sachiv
  • Police Constable
  • Cabin Crew Post
  • Postal assistant
  • Trade Apprentice Trainee
  • Mining Sirdar
  • Stenographers

Apart from this you can apply for entrance exams for various posts and you can even apply for joining in defence forces such as Indian army, navy and air force by apply for NDA exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year. The basic eligibility needed for applying for this exam is you should satisfy nationality, age limit, martial status, educational qualification and physical standard.
12th June 2015, 09:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the few of the jobs of but not for all the jobs which are at 10+2 educational qualification as the minimum aggregate for the SCRA and other examination is at least 60% aggregate.

But now you are eligible for the SSC CHSLE if your age is 18years pr above till 6 July 2015. The application for the LDC and DEO are available now.
The examination is conducted by the SSCand candidate who have passed the 10+2 examination from any recognised board are eligible.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and Typing test. So you can apply for this.

There are also few vacancy in the Indian Post after 12th. You can check it on www.indianpost.gov.in.

But I will suggest you to complete your graduation degree as large number of government jobs are available after the graduation. After you graduation you are eligible for the Grade-A to Grade -D posts. You are eligible for the UPSC, State PSC,SSC, Banking etc...

So first complete your graduation or appear in the SSC CHSLE and qualify in it for the LDC/DEO.
15th June 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science with 64%marks?
16th June 2015, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

hello,
as you have completed your 12th only.By passing senior secondary exam you have only few options for government jobs. According to your qualification you are eligible for some examinations only which are listed below:-
*railways
*LDC
*police constable
*stenographer
*Indian Navy.
I suggest you to first complete your graduation then you will get better options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?