19th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher courses available after BSc printing technology from calicut university

What are the higher courses available after B.Sc printing technology from calicut university?

Related Questions:
  1. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of printing technology -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  4. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  5. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in MCA?
  6. Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
  7. Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?
  8. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  9. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  10. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  11. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  12. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  13. Is BSc computer application from APTech and MS university Tirunalveli affiliated? Can I go for higher studies in different universities after this course?
  14. Where can I get admission after scoring 52% in B.Com?
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  16. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  17. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  18. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
23rd August 2017, 09:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the higher courses available after BSc printing technology from calicut university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the higher courses available after B.Sc printing technology from calicut university?

List of Higher Studies Courses after B.SC Printing:-

1). M.E Printing and Graphic Technology.

>> Duration of Master degree in printing and graphic technology is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required is bachelors degree in printing field.

2). P.G Diploma in Printing and Publishing.

>> Duration of course is 1 year.

>> Minimum qualification required is masters degree in relative field.

3). M.B.A in Advertising Management and Public Relation.

>> Duration of course is 2 years.

>> Qualification required to apply is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

4). MBA in Media Management.

>> Duration of course is 2 years.

>> Qualification required is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

:- So these above mentioned courses are best option for you after bachelors degree in printing technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?