9th September 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is hospital management and where can I study this?

what is hospital management and wher i can study this

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  5. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  6. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  7. What is hospital management and where can I study this?
  8. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  9. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  10. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  11. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  12. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  13. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  14. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course? -- [New]
  15. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Master of Hospital Management after completing B.Com? List of colleges in Goa?
  17. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  18. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
5th November 2012, 06:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is hospital management and where can I study this?

Hospital Management courses can be MBA in Health and Hospital Management, Diploma in Dietics, Health and Nutrition. The management course is basically to understand the need to run the business and understand healthcare and hospital requirements and needs.

For further information and updates you can visit:
http://www.hospitalmanagement.net

Some of the college/institution from where you can do the course are:
Sikkim Manipal University,
Punjab Technical University,
George College, Kolkata
Genex Management and IT College
Charnock Hospital
4th June 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

what to do to study hopital management after class 12???
22nd May 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Is commerce background student can do hospital managment . If yes then there is any goverment college or university
23rd May 2014, 12:53 PM
Agniva saha

Helo sir,
i have just finised my h.s xm with science stream..i am a bio science student,but math is my 4th subject..
now my question is that if i will falied in math but my over all persentage will be 60%,then can i eligible for bca?nd then after compliting bca can i eligable for mca..(fail in math in 12th)...
pls reply queckly sir in my email (my [email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?