29th November 2011, 07:47 AM
barrerajesh8

Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?

I completed my degree in 2011 mar. B.a with distance education.
I want to study mba hospital management via mat . Is it possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  3. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  5. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  6. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  7. Institutes through which I can pursue MBA in Supply Chain Management? Does this a part time course or Distance Learning Program?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  11. Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?
  12. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma? -- [New]
  13. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  14. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  15. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  16. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  17. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  18. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
30th December 2011, 08:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrerajesh8 View Post
HI,
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for M.B.A after passing B.A with minimum 50% marks.
For admissions in top college you have to qualify the exam like C.A.T, M.A.T, X.A.T etc.

Some top M.B.A college in India are:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
6th January 2012, 06:20 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrerajesh8 View Post
HI,
Yes you can do M.B.A after completing B.A from recognized university.
You can apply for M.A.T, C.A.T, X.A.T etc.

Some top M.B.A college are:-
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
24th February 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hiii, i m doing mbbs..... n i wants 2 go 2ward bussiness management.... so which feild of mba is suitable for me.... and how much i'll earn from that.....????
plzz telll- KaustubhR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?