14th October 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Current research topics in Mathematics for Ph.D?

m SACHIN want to know about the current research topics in mathematics for Ph.d.

and also send me the links which declared that the particular topic has been searched.

17th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Current research topics in Mathematics for Ph.D?

Dear sir/Madam,
I am Biadiglign Asmare from Ethiopia and have M.Sc. degree in Applied Mathematics.I want to continue my PhD programme.So, I need to prepare research proposal.To do this, first I have to have a good topic which is currently used to solve a certain problem or built new thing. Please send for me the current research topics in Algebra and in combinatorics through the e-mail [email protected] you in advance.
26th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about simplest topic for phd in maths
8th August 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Current research topics in Mathematics for Ph.D?
11th August 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ madam
i am geeta Gautam from Gwalior. i have completed M. Phil in mathematics. i want to continue phd program .so please send to phd topics in my id. my id is [email protected]. Thanks
20th November 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am gomathi from coimbatore. i want to know about some easy topic in topology or functional analysis to do phd.pls send me to my mail id : [email protected]
27th May 2013, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir Tina adu from ghana I have completed my masters degree in mathematics and would like to do my phd in liner programming.can you pls send me some related topics on linear programming through my id [email protected]
3rd November 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have done my masters in mathematics and i would like to know some latest topics of in doing ph.d. please send me new topics on my email id: [email protected]. Also suggest some easiest topic for doing ph.d in mathematics
12th December 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,
I am Obulesu Pagidi, have completed M.Phil. in Applied Mathmatics and would like to pursue Ph.D Progromme on a related topic in Differential equations/Algebra. I request to suggest a a good topic to develop a new thing.Hope to send me a mail to [email protected]
26th March 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have studied m.sc. I need research topic in differential equations through the email [email protected]
23rd May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need research topic in group and in differential equation through the email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?