30th June 2012, 10:24 AM
chandra127

What I have to do after my B.Tech mechanical? Is it possible to take M.Tech Automobile?

hii this is chandra..studying 2 nd b.tech mechanical..i am interested in auto mobile field ...so,what i have to do after my b.tech..? please suggest me about this ? are it is possible to take m.tech automobile?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  2. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  3. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  4. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  5. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  7. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  9. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  10. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  12. Colleges for B.Tech(CS/IT) in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  15. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  16. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  18. List of top 10 engineering colleges at Chennai?
1st July 2012, 08:14 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What I have to do after my B.Tech mechanical? Is it possible to take M.Tech Automobile?

Dear friend,

-->>Now a days the Auto mobile engineering has a large demand and a large prospect.
-->>Whatever you have chosen is correct that is if you have B.Tech in mechanical engineering,Then you will have a large prospect as a B.Tech and after that if you do Automobile engineering.
-->>If you want admission in M.Tech then you have to be pass the entrance exam.After clearing the exam the college offer you the mechanical stream then you can choose automobile engineering.
-->>In post graduation or In M.Tech then it would be helpful to you as you have mechanical background.

All the best...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?