8th February 2018, 05:57 PM
Musthafa sk

What I have to take Commerce, Arts or Science after 10th class to become a Physiotherapist?

What I have to take after 10th class to become a Physiotherapist? Which stream should I opt for and with which combination of subjects? Further, how much percentage should I gain in my science group in 10th board exam?

17th February 2018, 04:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What I have to take Commerce, Arts or Science after 10th class to become a Physiotherapist?

Since you are interested in becoming a Physiotherapist which is a career related to medical field so you need to pursue your higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further there is no minimum requirement of marks to be secured in Class 10th board examination in order to pursue higher secondary school degree with desired stream. But, higher percentage of marks always boosts your confidence to do well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?