6th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the IBPS Po entrance exam date?

sir can i now the details of future ibps po exam date .......pleaes tell me what is it

8th November 2012, 07:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the IBPS Po entrance exam date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can i now the details of future ibps po exam date .......pleaes tell me what is it

Only those candidate have completed graduation degree are eligible for BANK PO exam.There are no percentage criteria for IBPS PO exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Selection process for IBPS exam-
1) Written Test
2)Personal Interview

Pattern for IBPS PO Exam - Quantitative Aptitude , reasoning , General Knowledge , computer awareness , English and Descriptive types .

IBPS PO Exam date is not announced yet so you can wait for next notification .It will announced very soon in IBPS website .

For more details about IBPS exam , You can visit to http://www.ibps.in/
27th August 2013, 04:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the IBPS Po entrance exam date?

Very recently, IBPS has invited applications for the position of 'Probationary Officer'. Last date for registration is over. The exam is scheduled to be held on October 19, 20, 26 and 27. You can expect next exam for bank P.O by next year. Graduation with age less within 30 years is the qualification required for bank P.O.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?