18th July 2012, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?

what is the minimum percentage of marks required for geting admission for MBBS in assam and for assam students

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  2. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  3. How much percentage is required in PCB for MBBS admission at Assam Medical college?
  4. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  5. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  6. How much marks are required to get MBBS in Assam?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required for SC students to sit for Assam police service?
  10. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  11. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  12. Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?
  13. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  14. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  15. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  17. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  18. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2013, 01:47 PM
monis2092

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?

Combined Entrance Examination(CEE), 2013 for admission into Colleges of Assam for MBBS,BDS,BE,B.Tech courses.

Following are the list of Colleges which select candidates on the basis of performance in the CEE:

Medical Colleges:

1. Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati
2. Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh
3. Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Silchar
4. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta
5. Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat
6. Assam Govt. Ayurvedic College, Guwahati
7. Regional Dental College, Guwahati

Engineering and Medical Colleges in Assam:

Following are the list of Colleges which select candidates on the basis of performance in the CEE:

Medical Colleges:

1. Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati
2. Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh
3. Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Silchar
4. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta
5. Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat
6. Assam Govt. Ayurvedic College, Guwahati
7. Regional Dental College, Guwahati

Some other private colleges in Assam also opt CEE performance for admission.

Eligibility:
1. Candidates must be a citizen of India as well as permanent resident of Assam.
2. Candidates must qualify HSSLC or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in PCM(Phy, Chem, Math) and English for B.E/B.Tech and 50% marks in PCB(Phy, Chem, Bio) and English for MBBS/BDS. Marks relaxes to 45% in case of SC and 40% in case of ST.
3. Candidate's age should not be below 17 years above 24 years of age on the 31st day of December of the year of Admission( relaxed by 3 years in age limit for OBC/SC/ST).

good luck
13th June 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?

My rank is 2343 in neet ug in assam state . can i .get mbbs seat in assam.
11th August 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

are no of MBBS seats enhanced in silchar medical college ?
is TEZPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE admitting MBBS students this year 2013
14th October 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks for entrance in medical for general cast
1st December 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i born in shillong and studied in there will i get admission in assam
8th February 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage do i need to score at my 12th exams to get a seat at JMCH college ofJorhat?
20th April 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I belong from nagaland , how much i need to score at my 12 exam to take admission in private college of guwahati and what is the amount required?
5th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any govt.medical college after getting 1907 rank in CEE 2014.i belong to SC cast
7th July 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I hv score 121 in cee 2014 medical...is any chance to get mbbs in tezpur mdcl clz?
6th April 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the least mark which get an admission in tezpur medical college in 2014
19th June 2020, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage need for Gauhati medical college class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?