23rd June 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the importance of control engineering in the field of computer engineering?

What are the importance of control engineering to the field of computer engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  3. Can I do PG in Aerospace engineering after completing graduation in Computer Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  5. Is there any specialization in M.Tech based on construction?
  6. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  7. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?
  9. Can I do master degree in Mechatronics after BE(ECE)? -- [New]
  10. List of the best B.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  12. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  13. Is Mechatronics a good subject for bachelors? Scope and the basic salary?
  14. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  15. What type of mini projects have importance in civil engineering?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in food technology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Job opportunities and scope of the course?
  17. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
12th May 2016, 05:55 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the importance of control engineering in the field of computer engineering?

There is no importance of control engineering in the field of computer engineering.
Both control engineering and computer engineering are streams of engineering,B.TECH in IT stands for Bachelor Of Technology in Information Technology and B.TECH in Control Engineering is Bachelor Of Technology in control engineering,both are engineering degree in computer and control engineering.

Both of them are completely different from each other and has no similarities in any manner,both are considered different and is treated separately.Both have different fields of specialization and are of different branches.

In that case there can not be any importance of control engineering in the field of computer engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?