1st November 2011, 03:47 PM
tarshyia mehra

How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year

i am a b.com final year student and wish to to do law after my graduation. please guide me whether m i eligible for law or not? and if so then do i have to give law entrance exam? and what is the tenure of the study and what are the future scope in this field? please guide me with the above mentioned querries.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?
  4. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  6. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  7. How to do CS after completing B.Com final year
  8. Procedure of doing Law after B.Com?
  9. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in PG diploma in corporate law?
  11. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  13. Procedure to start CA studies after B.Com?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  15. How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
  17. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  18. Scope of law and what kind of jobs are available after completing law?
5th April 2012, 05:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarshyia mehra View Post
i am a b.com final year student and wish to to do law after my graduation. please guide me whether m i eligible for law or not? and if so then do i have to give law entrance exam? and what is the tenure of the study and what are the future scope in this field? please guide me with the above mentioned querries.

Candidate seeking for admission in the LLB program, after the completion of the Bachelors degree, from a recognized University, can opt for the three years LLB. The admission to the Universities for the 3 year LLB program are based on entrance exam. The percentage required in the Bachelors degree, varies from University to University. For Instance, to get admission in the Delhi University candidate must have scored an aggregate of 50% marks in the Bachelors degree.

Following are the list of Universities which offers 3 years LLB program, along with the percentage required in the Bachelors degree program:

Delhi University - 50% aggregate marks
Banaras Hindu university - 45% aggregate marks
Bharati Vidyapeeth University - 40% aggregate marks
Indian Law Society's Law College [Pune] - 45%
Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Law College - 45% aggregate marks.

After the completion of the LLB program regulated by the Bar Council of India, candidate are eligible to practice in a court of Law as a Govt. or private Lawyer. Beside this one may work in corporate firms as Legal Analyst or Legal Advisor. One may also look to work as Legal Journalist, Civil Litigation Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer etc.
7th October 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year

HOW TO DO LLB FROM DU AFTER COMPLETING BBA FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY?WHAT IS THE PROCESS AND MINIMUM PERCENTAGE TO DO LLB FROM DU?
8th April 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What entrance exam required for llb after graduation and what is admission procedure ?
1st December 2019, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from chanakya law university Patna?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?