17th December 2012, 12:47 PM
Hiren420

What are the job opportunities after MSc in Economics?

Sir what are the job oportinty aftes m.sc in eco....please tell me the details

27th December 2012, 10:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after MSc in Economics?

You can join as Research Fellow in Universities or any other research related firms. Qualifying NET/SET exam will help you find a rewarding job in teaching sector. NET qualified candidates can work as Professor in government colleges where as SET holders can have teaching profession in HSC. Banks as well as financial institutions often recruits Economics graduates to various job positions. Income tax departments and actuarial firms are other employers.
16th September 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after Msc in economics
16th September 2013, 11:45 PM
piki05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiren420 View Post
Sir what are the job oportinty aftes m.sc in eco....please tell me the details
Dear Friend;

Msc Economics is one of the best degree which is having lot of job opportunities and many future options

There is Good scope for you in the Teaching field, there are many job opportunities in the teaching profession in both private and government colleges

Its good to do P.HD so that you will have a better career option with better opportunities you will have a scope to become a principle or H.O.D in government or private colleges if you do your P.HD

The salary will be increased depending upon your experience and you can also do your higher studies in M.phil in Economics for better future option.

With regards
22nd October 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

can a m.sc student attend rpsc exam?
24th October 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What i do after MSc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?