31st July 2011, 03:35 AM
poonam kesheorey

What should I do to get job having completed BE in Electrical & Electronics Branch?

what should i do to get a job after doing BE from electrical & electronics branch.
I have to get good job in less time

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  2. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  4. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication?
  5. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  6. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  7. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?
  9. Which summer training should i go for, being a Electrical & Electronics student?
  10. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district? -- [New]
  12. Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?
  13. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  14. Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  17. How to get a job after completing diploma in electrical branch
  18. How to join marine line after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics branch
31st July 2011, 12:05 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job having completed BE in Electrical & Electronics Branch?

hello dear

you must do some some industrial training like

1.VLSI & Embeded systems.

2.power system.

3.power electronics.

4.nano technology.

etc

you can also do IT training

1.JAVA.

2.PHP.

3.C#.

4.J2E.

ETC.

all the best..........
31st July 2011, 12:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job having completed BE in Electrical & Electronics Branch?

hi dear
after complete your graduation you able to apply for many jobs
*TCS
*WIPRO
*INFOSYS
*ACCENTURE

all are very good company to get software job...........
31st July 2011, 02:28 PM
amisha rath

hey friend...

Following are the various options under which the B-tech graduates may apply:

Defence Sector
Medical Sector
Consumer Electronics
Space Technology
Power Sector
Research & Development
31st July 2011, 06:35 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You can get a job through campus placement..
Many leading software companies will come to your college campus for campus placement..
Then you can get a job in software sector through on-campus drive..

You can also appear in Govt. exams for getting a job in Govt. sector..
You can apply for govt. companies like-
ISRO
DRDO
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
BSNL JTO(telecom)
Bank PO
Railway
UPSC civil service exam..
Now it is upon you in which field you wants to go... First think then go..

All the best.
17th February 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the prefered job oriented courses for me having less than 60% of marks
28th September 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

what are the companies in india in which an electrical engineer can apply for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?