15th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing my last year of engineering in electronics and communication branch and I m planning to do higher studies in abroad. I m confused whether GERMANY is better option or US..... I have heard we need minimum of 30 lakhs for completing studies in us and we can't completely depend on scholarships...
After doing MS can we come back to my home land and get better opportunities....?

15th March 2015, 02:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?

Both the countries are very good when it comes to higher studies.
So you can opt for any of the countries and you will stand to benefit.
So it is best for you to choose what you want as there is not much difference whether you study in Germany or you study in USA.
Just keep in mind that you will have to get settled in both the countries and that is the tough part.
So just try to prepare yourself for that from now on.
The advanced nature of the courses Abroad ensure that are bound to get jobs if you want to return.
Not only that you are likely to get a pay package which is almost 3 times the amount you would have been given if you were a M.Tech passout from India.
So going Abroad and completing your studies is the best option and it will certainly benefit you the most in the long run and also in the building up of your career.
So just work hard and get yourself prepared for the task in hand.
18th March 2015, 06:01 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?

Masters in US is better than Germany.

Its not like you should have 30 Lakhs to do masters in US.

There are many universities in US where you can complete your Masters in 15-20 Lakh's.

If you score good Marks in the Entrance exams like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL you can get Scholarship which will help you in reducing your Fee.

And after completing your Master in US you can have a very bright Future in INDIA.

Because Value for Masters from USA is very high compared to any other Country.

If your looking for Germany then you need to Learn German language which is not so easy.

So i suggest you to apply for US universities according to your financial support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?