14th June 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?

can i become a scientist after completing b. tech with electronics and communication engineering. if no so tell me what are opportunities in this engineering

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering can I become a scientist? What are the opportunities in engineering?
  2. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to become a scientist in ISRO after completing electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  9. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  10. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  18. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
22nd August 2011, 08:33 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?

Ya.you can apply for isro set exam which is conducted every year.You will be appointed as grade A scientist if you clear that exam and an interview.Another choice is DRDO SET which is also conducted every year to select grade A scientists for DRDO.All the best.Being scientist is great and prestigious.Dont give up your wish.
16th September 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?

Do the students having an M.Tech degree also need to give this test for becoming a scientist?
22nd October 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

can i become a scientist after completing B.E in electronics & Communication Engineering....what are the step have follow?...what are the opportunities they have......
3rd February 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of btech 1st yr cse..... what is the advantage if I practise all the subjects of mech,cse,ece,eee? can i do it within the span of b.tech? i am passionate after making innovative inventions ...soooooooo......does this strategy help me?
3rd February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

can i become a scientist after completing computer science and engineering .......wat are the steps should i have to follow
14th February 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hi which master degree is useful for become scientist
15th February 2012, 01:23 AM
ross4412
Member+

Hi friend,

Firstly , I will say, the Branch ECE is excellent in all respects.

You can definitely become scientist in this field. There are lots of research opportunities in this field, either you choose Electronics or Communication. In fact it is one of the best branch to start your research work.

Regarding Job opportunity,

See, this field has excellent job opportunity.You have very wide range of jobs available either you choose Electronics or communication.

I am giving you the list of some of the best companies in both fields.

For Electronics,

-INTEL

-MOTOROLA ELECTRONICS

-E-INFOCHIPS

-AMD

-TEXAS INSTRUMENTS

-SIBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES

-SYNOPSYS

-NVIDIA

-SONY

-SAMSUNG

-NOKIA

For Communication,

-BSNL

-MTNL

-VODAFONE

-AIRTEL

-RELIANCE

-MTS

-AIRTEL

-UNINOR

-DOORDARSHAN.

So, you have lots of opportunities in this field.

For any other query, do post here.

forum is always ready to help you.

best of luck

regards.
15th February 2012, 01:46 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can become a scientist after completion of B.tech in electronics and communication stream.

To become a scientist you have to do research in a particular field, for that you have to complete the master degree first..
After completion of master degree you have to go for P.Hd , where you have to do research in your field..
In this way you can become scientist in future..So, it's a long way to go..
To achieve this you have to show more determination and also you have to gather a vast knowledge, clear concept..
For that you have to study hard...

Also after completion of B.tech course only you will have lots job opportunities..
Being an ECE student you can apply for both the sectors, software as well as core...

In software sector you can apply for job in companies like------>>

1.TCS
2.CTS
3.IBM
4.CAPE GEMINI
5.ACCENTURE
6.WIPRO
7.INFOSYS
etc..

In core technical field you will have job opportunities like------>>

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BHEL
4.BEL
5.ECIL
6.GAIL
7.RAILWAYS
8.NTPC
9.ONGC
10.IOCL
11.BSNL etc..

So, you can go for any of these jobs..
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?