30th August 2013, 11:10 PM
yadagiridummati

What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering

Hello,I am B.tech final year student of Metallurgical and materials engineering studying in RGUKT,IIIT Basar. Please let me know the job opportunities for MME this year.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  3. How should I join defence sector after doing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials engineering?
  4. What are the job opportunities after passing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from NIT Jamshedpur?
  5. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  6. How to do Summer Internship in Metallurgical engineering
  7. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  9. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?
  11. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  12. How to apply for Railway Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for Btech CSE students in Railways?
  14. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  15. Previous years question papers of Metallurgical and materials engineering
  16. What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year
  17. Are there any job opportunities as income tax officer?
  18. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
28th April 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering

please say about the job opportunity for material science and metallurgy in india
30th September 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering

Hello, I am from metallurgical enggineiring(mme).I need internship details and how to apply.
30th October 2014, 07:09 PM
kasi_siva

Exclamation Re: What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadagiridummati View Post
Hello,I am B.tech final year student of Metallurgical and materials engineering studying in RGUKT,IIIT Basar. Please let me know the job opportunities for MME this year.
Thank you.
hi brother;
i am kasi isva. i am from rkv 3rd year MME.
please tell me your email-id for futher contact.
my mail id : [email protected]
20th February 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi! pleasant good morning.I am B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and materials engineering studying in RGUKT,IIIT Basar. Please let me know the job opportunities for MME this year.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?