21st December 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Need previous years solved question papers of Cabinet Secretariat examination?

I need the previous years question papers with solution of cabinet secretariat entrance examination. Please send me the papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Cabinet secretariat previous years question papers?
  2. Previous years question papers for DFO Cabinet Secretariat exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Previous years question papers or Cabinet Secretariat?
  4. What is the date of the exam of Cabinet Secretariat for the post of deputy field officer
  5. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the cutoff of each section in cabinet secretariat exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for entrance exam for the post of Trainee Co Pilot in cabinet secretariat
  9. Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat for Junior Administrative assistant?
  10. Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat of Junior Administrative assistant?
  11. Previous years question papers for Junior Administrative assistant for assam secretariat?
  12. Previous 5 years question papers of Assistant Section Officer Secretariat service?
  13. Previous years question papers of Junior Administrative Assistant exam of Assam Secretariat?
  14. Previous years question papers of Cabinet Secreteriat?
  15. Previous years solved question papers of Law officer examination?
  16. What is the job profile of DFO in Cabinet Secretariat and Assistants in Cabinet Secretariat?
  17. Previous years solved question papers of SET examination both in General and English
  18. Previous years question papers for Junior Administrative assistant?
5th July 2017, 01:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need previous years solved question papers of Cabinet Secretariat examination?

As you have mentioned above that you need the previous years papers of cabinet secretariat examination, so in order to help you to prepare for the examination I have attached some links below where you would be able to find the papers for the same. Hence, download them and start preparing yourself for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cabinet Secretariat papers..pdf(2.59 MB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf Cabinet Secretariat papers.pdf(2.31 MB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?