29th March 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

For what jobs am I eligible for electronics and communication?

What is the jobs eligible for electronics & communication?

Related Questions:
  1. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  4. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication -- [New]
  5. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  7. For what jobs am I eligible for electronics and communication?
  8. Am I eligible for Indian Army after completing graduation in electronics and communication with percentage of 56%
  9. Which fields I can join after completing ECE diploma?
  10. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  11. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  12. Am I eligible to get B.Ed after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  13. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  14. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Will I be eligible for AMIE after passing B.E Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  17. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
30th March 2013, 11:20 PM
single1

Default Re: For what jobs am I eligible for electronics and communication?

hi...
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING

Can any imagine any place without atleast a radio set ???????

Today there are lakhs of people who uses I-PODS, MP3 players,etc...

It is because of the growing trend in ELECTRONICS .

Today even the common man is able to purchase a Cellular phones.

Though there was a peaks n lows during this financial crisis, the development and utilisation of the communication sector is increasing day by day
I think there is a bright future for the COMMUNICATION sector.

It has lot of oppurtunities in many of the core companies like WIPRO , PHILIPS , SONY ..........

Govt. R&D places: ISRO, DRDO, BARC etc (they conduct entrance tests, interview in each year

core companies: TI, Cosmic circuits, BSNL, Cisco etc

IT & computer related jobs: Infosys, TCS , Adobe etc

The real scope of ECE is not going to decreasing in the coming years and it has many oppurtunities but you should do your best to show your capability so that companies may hire you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?