8th May 2012, 08:48 PM
kare jaya deepika

How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?

sir/madam i am doing my b.tech in electronics and communication department... my course will be completed by 2013. can you please tell me the job details (government jobs) so that i will get a job before completing my b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  3. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  5. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  6. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  8. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  9. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  11. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  12. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  14. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  16. Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?
  17. Suitable government jobs for B.Sc Electronics & Communication Systems?
  18. What are the jobs offered by Indian Government to Electronics and Communication Engineers?
18th May 2012, 11:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?

After B.Tech in ECE, you can get jobs in government departments. You have to look for jobs in different sectors. You have to appear for written examinations to secure jobs in government sector. You can apply for government jobs via online. Being a B.Tech graduate, you can try for jobs in railways, defense services, banks etc. Opportunities also exist in public sector companies, civil services etc.
19th May 2012, 12:54 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare jaya deepika View Post
sir/madam i am doing my b.tech in electronics and communication department... my course will be completed by 2013. can you please tell me the job details (government jobs) so that i will get a job before completing my b.tech

hi,

there are many opening fir EC freshers both in govt. And private sector.
some of the govt. Sector companies recruiting EC engineers are---
SAIL
BSNL
BHEL
Indian railways
Indian defence
DRDO
P&T
railways
airlines

you can apply as per notifications ofCompany government jobs.

ALL THE BEST
19th May 2012, 02:09 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?

After completing your B.Tech , you can apply for GATE examination for seeking jobs at government and public sector..you will be placed at the following..
  1. IOCL
  2. BHEL
  3. BPL
  4. NLC
  5. HP
  6. And in other NAVARATHNA , MAHARATHNA , MINIRATHNA public sector units

all the best
22nd May 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?

is industry job better than teaching filed after completing BE in electronics and tele communication?
23rd May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in ECE this year. what are the jobs for me in BSNL. Please reply.
5th July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2202328]I have completed my b.tech in ECE this year. what are the jobs for me in BSNL.
16th July 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed BE,ECE in 2011.........now i am doing M.TECH,VLSI......which company can i get..pls list the companys
21st July 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get government jobs in electronics and communication?
15th August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

what preparation i have to do to get government job in ece field?i ll get engg degree in 2013........plz reply soon
20th August 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

hi
i hv a backlogs in xam in b.e ec now i want 2 ask u that will i get the job?or good job?
26th August 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i will camplete my diploma in ece .....how can i get gov job plz tell me........
28th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

which exams to write to get jobs after B.E electronics & communication ?????
28th August 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

witch exam to write to get job after B.E.E.C ?
5th September 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am studying B.E in ece please suggest after finishing my study "my aim is to bilt a software company" tell me how it is possible;
24th September 2012, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

in which month , exam will be conducting for section engineer ,indian railway for electronics engineers (2013 pass out batch )
1st October 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir am teju .am completed B.TECH in this year .am apply for gate .but am not apply for BHEL .i dont knw hoe to apply to BHEL .plz tel me the proccess.
26th October 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What should be CPI/CPGA in BE to get govt. Job?
20th December 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam iam studying 3rd btech(ece) my aim is get a good software job so what type of subjects i have to prepare please give me reply soon
30th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir now i am doing be ece second year i had 92.8%in tenth std &83.25%intwelth std due to my family situations i will go to any job is any government job shall i get
12th September 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.e in electronics and communication i need to get into govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?