20th April 2011, 03:29 AM
mohammad_moiz

Will I be eligible for AMIE after passing B.E Electronics and Communication?

Respected Sir,
I am BE( electronics and communication) appeared student from swami ramanad tirth university nanded, asking you a question should i eligible for AMIE . If no what entrance i should have prepared for my carrier.
plz give me advice for industrial required courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join AMIE course after passing electronics and communication?
  2. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. What is the procedure to join AMIE course? I have passed diploma in electronics and communication
  4. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  5. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  7. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  8. Am I eligible to get B.Ed after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Is AMIE qualification allowed for IAS exam? Minimum percentage required for AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. Details for joining AMIE course?
  14. Am I eligible for GATE if done AMIE years back?
  15. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  16. Am I eligible for J.E CPWD after passing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. What is the age limit for pursuing PSU entrance exam? Are AMIE students eligible for the exam?
  18. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
27th April 2015, 06:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for AMIE after passing B.E Electronics and Communication?

Yes,you are eligible for AMIE after passing B.E. Electronics and Communication.

The full form for AMIE is Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers.

AMIE candidates are also eligible for the Engineering Service Examination. Those who have passed sections A and B of the examination of the Institution of Engineers India are eligible to apply for the Engineering Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

The eligibility for admission in AMIE are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years on 1st August of the year of Examination.

The notification of Examination is published in the month of January/February and the exam is conducted in the month of June/July.

The Examination is consists of
Paper I (Objective type)
General Ability Test
(Part A: General English)
(Part B: General Studies)

Papers II & III (Objective type)
Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering

Papers IV & V(Conventional Type)
Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?