3rd January 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get B.Ed after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication?

I am a B.E. In Electronics & Communication.Also,I want to get a B.Ed degree.Am I eligible for it?If yes,then which are the Universities related to it?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for AMIE after passing B.E Electronics and Communication?
  2. Am I eligible for J.E CPWD after passing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  5. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for NET in electronics discipline after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication department
  7. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  8. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  9. Am I eligible for AFCAT Aeronautical Engineering after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  10. can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to join AMIE course after passing electronics and communication?
  12. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  13. Am I eligible for SI selection after completing DECE(Electronics and Communication)
  14. How to get a B.Ed degree after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication? Which are the universities related to it?
  15. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  16. Am I eligible for industrial training science after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication -- [New]
  17. How to do M.Tech in computer science after passing electronics and communication(B.Tech)
  18. Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
1st November 2013, 05:31 PM
mdbadsha2

Default Re: Am I eligible to get B.Ed after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E. In Electronics & Communication.Also,I want to get a B.Ed degree.Am I eligible for it?If yes,then which are the Universities related to it?
There are many universities in India like AMU, JNU. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?