20th November 2012, 01:46 AM
naman72

What are the jobs available after pursuing CFP(Certified Financial Planning)

I am planning to pursue CFP(certified financial planning). So i need to ask about the jobs and career growth in finance?

20th November 2012, 02:07 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What are the jobs available after pursuing CFP(Certified Financial Planning)

Hello friend.........

CFP means Certified Financial Planning...........

After pursue CFP available jobs..........

The CFP Certification presents opportunities worldwide.

The fields of Financial Planning...........

possibility in the field of Banks, Financial Planning Firms, Wealth Management Companies, Assert Management Companies, Insurance Companies, Investment Advisory Services, Portfolio Management Services, Trainings and Academics, KPOs.

Thank you all the best..........
24th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after pursuing CFP(Certified Financial Planning)

By doing cfpm in india , can we get jobs globaly or aditionaly any other subjects are to b studied?
20th January 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

in banking sector what is the roll
2nd November 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

best career option cfp/cs/mba normal b-school or sap in todays market situation. which one is best. best cfp institute in kolkata.
is cfp hard to pass the all module.reply plz...
2nd November 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

best career option cfp/cs/mba normal b-school or sap in todays market situation. which one is best. best cfp institute in kolkata.
is cfp hard to pass the all module.reply plz...
27th December 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs available for the students who are pursuing certified financial planner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?