5th January 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for medical officers who have passed their BAMS? Details about the entrance exam?

tell me about the job of medical officer who have passed their bams in 2011 and details of enterence exam?

21st March 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available for medical officers who have passed their BAMS? Details about the entrance exam?

i m frm barnala nd seeking a job of ayurvedic med. officer
21st March 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available for medical officers who have passed their BAMS? Details about the entrance exam?

courses available to do after b.a.m.s for job placement
22nd May 2012, 09:04 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me about the job of medical officer who have passed their bams in 2011 and details of enterence exam?
You can apply for Combined Medical Service Exam. UPSC conducts Common Medical Services Exam(CMSE) for recruitment of medical officers in various govt depts. like railways, Central health services etc.

Eligibility required:

Age : A candidate age should be below 32 years as on mentioned date in Advt.

Educational qualifications: The candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S examination. Final year students can also apply

For details of CMSE I have attached the brochure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CMS.pdf(69.1 KB, 126 views)
5th March 2013, 08:28 PM
Mayuresh.patil

Default B.a.m.s

I hav done. B.a.m.s 2012, i hav done intership also.
7th October 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done Bams in2013 &I have done also internship& ragistrion . can I apply for medical officer now
24th September 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I finished 4&1/2 yr bams course...but not yet over 1yr internship.. whether I can approach UPSC exam in upcoming ....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?