19th December 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for MSc Electronics and Technology Student? Requirements for getting a technical job?

what are the jobs available for M.Sc electronics & communication technology, do let me know....what are additional requirements to get into technical jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students
  2. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  3. Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  4. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
  5. What is the scope in technical jobs or vacancies after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering? Requirements of management jobs in airport(Non Technical)
  6. What are the Career Opportunities for me in Kolkata after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  7. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  8. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  9. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  10. What kind of government job is available for me if I am a MSc Electronics student
  11. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  12. Government Jobs for Msc electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  14. Which is better, B.Tech or B.Arch for a better career? -- [New]
  15. Career after MSc Electronics? Higher studies and job opportunities
  16. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  17. Can I apply for Technical branch while appearing for MSc 2(Electronics)? How to join Air Force in technical branch
  18. How to start career inn IT sector having less than 60% marks?
19th December 2010, 01:34 PM
mishra245

Default Re: What are the jobs available for MSc Electronics and Technology Student? Requirements for getting a technical job?

you can apply for a job in the website http://www.yuvajobs.com/search_resul...0&keyword=M.Sc
19th December 2010, 02:00 PM
n1a2z3a4r5

Default Re: What are the jobs available for MSc Electronics and Technology Student? Requirements for getting a technical job?

Firstly if you are not doing Msc Electronics and technology please don,t do that.It is not a professional course.You will not be having many opportunities and even if you have opportunities you have to compete with M.Tech Electronics students highly.It is totally wasted.You can try M.tech if B.tech graduate you are or do MBA.
But , if you are doing it presently then you may try out in BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) or you can try in Government jobs such as IAS,PCS,IFS, for this you should read employment news newspaper which will update you with current jobs.You should also post your resume on the websites such as monster.com and naukri.com, they will help you a lot in choosing your technical job.
Requirements for getting good technical jobs are:-1)You must passed your Msc electronics with first divisions by getting maximum marks in your main subject that will help you a lot when you stands in front of M.tech student.
2)You must have great communication skills in order to beat anyone at the time of interview or any group discussion.
3)Lastly you should have 55% aggregate in your graduate.

I hope you will consider my advice.
19th December 2010, 09:54 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after MSc Electronics and Technology you can give, given below exam

1.railways.

2.NTPC.

3.ONGC.

4.BHEL.

5.bank P.O.

6.IAS.

7.UPSC.

etc.

all the best.....
19th December 2010, 10:31 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Hi friend there are lot of jobs Available for M.Sc electronic & Communication Technology, For that you should need

-->More then 75% Mark in college ,so that you easily enter into the research Field in Government company also like
*ISRO
*IGCAR
*IIT
*IC Circuit Company
*LAB

2)In company you can also go for good posting like

*Test Engineer
*Quality Engineer
* Supervisor

*It all depend upon the addition Certificate you get in the Core Field course or Project

Best of luck
19th December 2010, 11:22 PM
nishant1110

Mr Rakesh is right. Plus, note ont more thing, communication technology is a growing field. Even I am involved in international webcast technology. So there is much chance in joining the media sector also. You can work in central newsrooms of TV channels like NDTV24x7 or TimesNOW, or you can be involved in print media like HT group. Go for it!

Regards
nishantp1110
29th December 2010, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE JOB AVAILABLE FOR MSC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STUDENT?
14th March 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for the above replies..but Can a M.Sc electronics apply for jobs when there is no mention about the M.Sc but B.Tech?Can M.sc electronics apply for BSNL/MTNL JTOs??I have tried asking from the respective organizations but didn't get any satisfactory replies.Please help.
17th March 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I request the students those who are planning to study M.Sc (Electronics), please do not go for it, this is not professional just science course, and more over no oone organization is acepting your resume also anot so much suitable for teaching bcos maximum colleges are not having B.Sc(Electronics Course). Its my sincere advice.
Regards,
Nagender Raju
31st March 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc with electronics group. i want to do msc electronics. is that a wright decesion.
15th June 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

My self Pratibha Pathak,completed my M.Sc electronics in 2003 then start my carrier with engineering college. To compete with engineering faculty I did M.Tech in Instrumentation & Control System. I have total 7 yrs experience. Now I want to join Phd so can I get admission in reputed engineering colleges like IITs and any other good engineering colleges in India. Also I want to know that whether I am eligible for Government colleges ? Pls reply.
7th July 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the government jobs available for MSc information technology
12th September 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.sc with PCM .May I do MSc with electronics? Pls reply.
12th September 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc with PCM. May I do MSC with electronics. Pls reply soon.
27th September 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have COMPLETED MY Msc IN ELECTRONICS WITH 74 PERCENT BUT STILL CAN NOT FIND A JOB.CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET A JOB IN NEWS CHANNEL OR ANY OTHER FIELD...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?