11th November 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, B.Tech or B.Arch for a better career?

Asalam o alikum Sir, nowadays which course is better. I like these two courses, B.Tech and B.Arch, but I am confused which I should select. Please tell me I'm so worried about these two courses. My ID is [email protected]

11th November 2016, 08:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, B.Tech or B.Arch for a better career?

At present, Bachelor of Technology has more job opportunities both in private as well as public sector as compared to Bachelor of Architecture. So, you should select Bachelor of Technology course for better job and career opportunities.

After finishing Bachelor of Technology course, you will be eligible for:

1. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination for Master of Technology course as well as Public Sector Undertaking jobs.

2. You can get jobs in top MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Accenture, HCL, IBM etc.

3. Your can apply for various technical and non technical government exams like Railways JE and SE exams, Civil Services examination, Banking examination etc.
12th November 2016, 12:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate course. The duration of this course is four years.

B.Arch. or Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of this course is five years.

As per my knowledge, Bachelor of Architecture is best course for bright future in between B.Tech or B.Arch course.
12th November 2016, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Asalam o alikum Sir, nowadays which course is better. I like these two courses, B.Tech and B.Arch, but I am confused which I should select. Please tell me I'm so worried about these two courses. My ID is [email protected]

The B.Tech course is better than a B.Arch course. The job opportunities for the B.Tech holders are high compared to the B.Arch holders. There are more Campus and Off-Campus selection drives available for the B.Tech holders. The B.Tech course is a four years course and B.Arch is a five years course. There are many streams available in B.Tech like Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Civil, Mechanical, Aeronautical etc. The B.Tech graduates can get lots of job opportunities in private as well as government sectors. So it is advisable to choose B.Tech than a B.Arch after 10+2.
12th November 2016, 06:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Either of the course is good for your career, provided you should have interest in it. Both the courses have great career opportunity in their own respective field. Below, I have mentioned some of the career opportunities of both the courses, kindly have a look at it;

You can opt for various career opportunities after completion of your B.Tech;

> M.Tech.

> MBA.

> Civil Service.

> M.Sc.

> Teacher.

> PhD, etc.

Career opportunities after B.Arch;

> M.Arch.

> Railways.

> Private construction organizations.

> Housing and Urban development.

> Posts and Telegraphs, etc.

Other than this you can avail jobs in various government sector by appearing in various examination, such as;

> SSC.

> CDS.

> IBPS.

> UPSC,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?