14th August 2011, 01:30 PM
snadeembtech

Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?

I have finished B.Tech textile technology this year. Tell me about either technical or non technical government jobs which is suitable for me. Also tell me about bank jobs and in which website I need to subscribe to get government and bank job alerts like upsc and tnspc group exams to my mail. kindly reply..

Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the technical or non technical jobs for me after completing B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  2. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  3. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  4. How can a student college information about government technical jobs?
  5. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any chance to get government jobs after completing diploma in Textile Technology with 68.7%/
  7. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  8. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  9. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  10. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  11. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  12. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  13. Good government jobs other than IT or Technical related?
  14. How to apply for government job after completion of M.Tech in Textile Technology? -- [New]
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  16. Jobs in Indian Railways (technical or non-technical) after MCA? Is it a good career for women?
  17. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
  18. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
13th October 2011, 06:00 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snadeembtech View Post
I have finished B.Tech textile technology this year. Tell me about either technical or non technical government jobs which is suitable for me. Also tell me about bank jobs and in which website I need to subscribe to get government and bank job alerts like upsc and tnspc group exams to my mail. kindly reply..

Thanks in advance
B.Tech in Textile Engineering.

I have decided to answer your question only after seeing a recruitment notification add in a blog.
This only driven me to write this post for you.

In your core industry you have an excellent opportunity to become Trainee Scientist in Wool Research Association.

The notification for this Trainee Scientists recruitment was released on Oct 4th of this year.

Wool Research Institute is the only National Institute in the field of Wool Technology,

This institute is located near Bombay.
The R&D of this Institute was set up in premises of VJTI ,Mumbai

One more thing is that WRA is recognized for carrying out applied research leading to M.Sc and Ph.D Degrees of Mumbai University.

This opportunity is only available for B.Tech Textile Engineering students only. So I hope this is the best opportunity in your core field.

Salary will also be in good range starting from 20000.

if you want to apply for this please do it before 15th of this month for following address

Director
Wool Research Association,
PO Sandoz Baug,Kolshet Road,Thane,
Maharashtra.

For the complete details regarding this you can download the below attached file.

If you are not interested in this .

if you want a defense job then you are eligible to write UPSC CDS,
Indian Army UES,

If you are interested in doing civil services then you can also write UPSC Civil Service examination.

If you are interested in a banking job then you can clear an entrance exam called IBPS and become a bank employee.

You have numerous options but the first an foremost should be your job of corefield

all the best for your future

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RECRUITMENT.pdf(122.4 KB, 176 views)
16th February 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?

I have finished B.Tech textile design this year. Tell me about either technical or non technical government jobs which is suitable for me. Also tell me about to my mail. kindly reply me
20th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?

Is There any opportunity to get any Govt job For Textile Students?
12th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m Final year student of B.TECH in Textile Technology from MLV GOVT.Textile&Engg.College,Bhilwara(RAJASTHAN).i want to take admission in Masters programme.so sir please tell me about options available for me in various fields.Is M.TECH better option or any other option
6th September 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am final year student in textile technology.I want to know what are the technical jobs available in textile field in government sector.To tell about that details for me sir.
11th February 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i have a 7 year exp in cotton industries .i want to know what are the technical jobs in textile field in government sector textile B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?