13th June 2011, 01:12 PM
satyajit patra

What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?

i passed the graduation in microbiology. now i am m.sc 1st year in biotechnology. so i want to know about the job in west bengal.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Career Opportunities for me in Kolkata after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  2. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  5. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  6. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  7. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  8. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  9. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  10. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  11. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  12. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  13. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  14. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  15. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  16. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  17. Colleges or universities which are situated in Kolkata?
  18. Top 10 colleges for MCA full time course in Kolkata?
27th June 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?

I passed hs with pcm and com application,now i want to know that how can i get direct admission for bca in govt college in wb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?