26th June 2013, 07:20 PM
kaur jas

How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?

Sir, I am a B.Com Graduate and i wanna do MBA through correspondence .So could you guide me which university is better (Panjab or Delhi University) for the same.Also suggest me what kind of MBA would be best for me.
Thanks
Jaspreet Kaur
E-mail ID : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com?
  2. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do CA with B.Com from DU?
  4. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  6. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  7. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  8. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  9. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  11. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  12. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  14. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  15. What should I take after 12th if I have got 85% in commerce? Should I do BBA+MBA or ICWA+B.Com(Correspondence)+MBA?
  16. Are the private forms of Kanpur University announced?
  17. How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?
  18. What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%
27th June 2013, 08:25 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaur jas View Post
Sir, I am a B.Com Graduate and i wanna do MBA through correspondence .So could you guide me which university is better (Panjab or Delhi University) for the same.Also suggest me what kind of MBA would be best for me.
Thanks
Jaspreet Kaur
E-mail ID : [email protected]

Dear Aspirant,

After doing the Graduation if you want to do the higher education that is very good for your career.

That helps in doing good jobs and having a nice future in ahead,Also we need to choose the right path in post graduation.

Doing for the namesake doesnt help you anything but a utter waste of time.If you want to do you can go for regular education instead of correspondance.

But if you think you can manage the timings of your work and the MBA work then you can go for correspondence or else you should go regular classes.

How to do Correspondence ?

Go for the Open universities or any other Govt. or Private colleges which provide these correspondence courses.

My suggestion is for you to go for a private college which has a good name.
For example : sikkim manipal university

This college offers you a online classes and also regular classes.They even provide the phone to phone conversations.

3 days in a week is enough for the correspondence of mba course not only in the private any where in the world.

But the right planning should be there or else we cannot survive the tensions and stress.

Right planning avoids all these misguiding things and stress,etc.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?