25th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Yupnk

What are the jobs that are being offered during the studies of B.E ECE?

Could u please send me what are the Job offers during the studies of BE in ECE

1st September 2011, 05:03 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs that are being offered during the studies of B.E ECE?

There are many job opportunities for the students from ECE stream but only the tough ones are selected i.e the students who has got proper knowledge about their subject.Now a days Control Systems usage can been seen at a high rate so if you have good knowledge over this subject then definitely you can secure a job in a Government company.

Some of the companies which recruit ECE graduates.Some of the companies from Government side are:-
BHEL, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, HAL, NTPC, AAI,.etc

Usually many of these companies recruit fresh Engineering graduates i.e who have completed their Engineering in the earlier year or who are in their final semester.You can go through Government exams when your in the final year of the course but you have to submit your details like marks list at the time of interview.You will be called for the interview only if you have scored well in the written test.The notifications regarding Government jobs are published in the weekly journal "Employment News" or you can even visit the career's page of all these companies to get details regarding recruitment.
You can go through this following website for more details:-
http://www.india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

Upload your resume in websites like naukri.com,monsterindia.com to get notifications regarding private companies recruitment.
1st September 2011, 07:01 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the jobs that are being offered during the studies of B.E ECE?

you can go for
JTO,IES,BHEL,ISRO,NTPC,CSIR..
You should maintain good academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?