1st January 2011, 05:57 PM
faizpietersen

What are the jobs available for an ECE student? What are the opportunities for further studies in this field?

What are jobs available for Electronics and communication student and what are the further higher studies available for us?

2nd January 2011, 10:26 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for an ECE student? What are the opportunities for further studies in this field?

dear friend.

there is a various opportunities for the ECE students.In the field communication
various jobs like the control system,electronic computers,industrial electronics and instrumental.And you have the government jobs,BSNL,indian telephone industries,MTNL,HAL,Air.electronics engineer has jobs in the state government and central government.And you have interested in the field go for the
studies like the M.tech/M.E.
all the best............
2nd January 2011, 05:07 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: What are the jobs available for an ECE student? What are the opportunities for further studies in this field?

H!!!!
Nowadays there is much scope for ECE students not even in india but also in abroad but it depends upon the choice of your college. One can go for both gov. and private sector but it must be atlests 60% marks in your ECE degree so that you can get a better job. One can settle in IT industries and also can apply for gov. jobs.
I think first you do your job atleast 1 year and than think about your further study.

with best withses!!!!
22nd March 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available for an ECE student? What are the opportunities for further studies in this field?

What are availability of jobs in field after completing studies
5th April 2011, 06:00 PM
Taurus007

hii

the jobs available for an ECE student
there is much scope for ECE students not even in india but also in abroad but it depends upon the choice of your college. One can go for both gov. and private sector but it must be atlests 60% marks in your ECE degree so that you can get a better job. One can settle in IT industries and also can apply for gov. jobs.
I think first you do your job atleast 1 year and than think about your further study.
there is a various opportunities for the ECE students.In the field communication
various jobs like the control system,electronic computers,industrial electronics and instrumental.And you have the government jobs,BSNL,indian telephone industries,MTNL,HAL,Air.electronics engineer has jobs in the state government and central government.And you have interested in the field go for the
studies like the M.tech/M.E.

good luck
13th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

is E.C.E course will have good scope after 5years.
13th May 2011, 03:41 PM
rohiniece

Smile Re: What are the jobs available for an ECE student? What are the opportunities for further studies in this field?

thank u friends
can some one suggest the companies offering jobs for ece fresher with an aggregate of
70+
what an fresher must posses to gain a job iin reputed company hard core stream
4th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

can anyone sugest me how to appear for ies entrance exams
5th June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds can anybody suggest me the best companies offering job opportunities for a 70% aggregate ece student
28th July 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the extra qualification other than marks or subject need for an ECE student to place in a best Company?
29th July 2011, 08:08 AM
rohiniece

communication , soft skills, smartness, the main and important thing is confidence on u with zeal to learn new things....
so all the best
this r not extra qualifications but required skills to achieve a job.
if u possess any software languages it also add to ur vita.
do it ...
21st September 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

iam a first year ece student but i want some info about my course in fourth year what are the subject in ece for study
29th September 2011, 10:31 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Being a student of ECE there are several jobs available for you.
Following are the options you can go for:-
1. BSNL
2. ISRO
3. DRDO
4. BHEL
5. SAIL
6. ECIL
7. IOCL etc.
You can go in the IT sector jobs.
There are several CMM level 5 companies:-
q. TCS
2. CTS
3. Infosys
4. Wipro etc.
-------------------ALL THE BEST--------------------
3rd December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies for B.E ece students
29th January 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i m btech student.can i have clear information about ece career.and also further oppurtunites?
30th January 2012, 01:31 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

HI,
As you told that after completion your Degree with ECE you placed at a software company ,how can it possible that you didn't read basically c,c++ or Java languages ,but it is not tough to understand Java and .net concepts ,you can make practice for it regularly from various books or it may be through your industry training part so best of luck
30th January 2012, 03:11 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Apply for Indian Forest Service Exam, You can also try diploma in futures with agriculture or do a LLB majoring in Intellectual property rights in agro marketing. Also you can apply and join Govt organisations such FCI, small scale govt organisations such as seed corporation of India etc. The salary will be comparable with the best in the market.
31st January 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Am a B E ECE student of Anna University Chennai.What are the job oppurtunites in ISRO for ece students?Do i want to study any other course to get a job there?what are they?
31st January 2012, 08:44 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizpietersen View Post
What are jobs available for Electronics and communication student and what are the further higher studies available for us?
hi

For ECE there are many job offers you can go for any of the following:

DRDO

ISRO

BHEL

GAIL

SAIL

PGCID

Wipro

infosys

TCS

IBM............etc

All the best.......
27th September 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ECE and want to do MBA. If so what specialization can i choose. I'm inclined in doing HR
.Can i ralize my dream
24th December 2012, 06:14 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the jobs available for an ECE student-------------------

1.wipro
2.ibm
3.bhel
4.isro
5.hal
6.drdo
7.pgcid
8.infosys
9.tcs
10.gail

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th February 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

the availability of jobs in your field after you has completed your studies
26th June 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech studnt of ece in prefinal year..i wnt to knw job opptunities abroad for studnts with aggregate of 70% in rtu????plz guide me wat shud i do aftr b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?