3rd July 2012, 08:10 PM
venkateshp1602

What are the jobs for mechanical engineering students? How to apply for the post?

i want to know about the jobs for the mechanical engineering.and tell me the sites for register .and also tell me how to apply for the post .......?

Related Questions:
  1. What posts are there for mechanical engineering students?
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  3. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  4. What are the jobs for pre final year B.Tech students for mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get AE Post in TNEB? I am a Mechanical Engineering Graduate
  6. How to apply for government jobs after passing mechanical engineering?
  7. Which companies provides jobs for Mechanical Engineering students with backlogs?
  8. Are there any government jobs available for mechanical engineering students? I am curre
  9. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  10. How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  12. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  14. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  15. How to get a job in Railway after passing 11th commerce with maths
  16. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
27th November 2012, 04:01 PM
Rush1234567

Default Re: What are the jobs for mechanical engineering students? How to apply for the post?

Hello friend,

there are so many types of jobs available for mechanical engineers .
but its totally depend upon your interest that for which sector you want to build your career,
or you can choose government organisation also .
you can apply for
NTPC,
BHEL,
GAIL,
SAIL,
PGCIL,
CIL,
JTO,
AND YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE THE PRIVATE SECTORS.
where you can enter the organisation by giving the interview.
All the Best.
27th November 2012, 07:27 PM
utsav9
Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs for mechanical engineering students? How to apply for the post?

Jobs for mechanical engineering students:
The following are the list of companies
PRIVATE:
Tata motors
bajaj
hero
layland
ford
honda
Govt sector:
BARC
BHEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
COAL INDIA
ECIL
ARMY
NAVY
HAL
SAIL
The following are list of companies which provide jobs in design field
Aban group
Central mechanical engineering research institute
sungrace
ved engineering
Desgin tech system Ltd
You can apply for these companies.The hiring process includes numerical aptitude,reasoning,english and questions from your stream(MCQ) and personal interview.
Hope this will help you.
29th November 2012, 06:56 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are following jobs for mechanical engineering students-----------------------

1.RDO
2.ONGC
3.NTPC
4.ISRO
5.BHEL
6.ARMY
7.SAIL
8.NAVY
9.BARC.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?