29th July 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Audi? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

Sir i have completd my diploma in mechanical engg.. And now working as a trainy in toyota kirloskar motors, my dream is to work in audi .. Plz giv me a chance to share my knowledge.. I know 2 stroke and 4 stroke bike repairy sir.. Plz

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  2. Qualification required to get a job in Audi or BMW after B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  4. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  5. Mp board sample question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  11. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  12. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  13. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  14. Can I get any job after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Job in UK having done Diploma in Mechanical engineering and Post Diploma in Designing? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?