18th November 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of ONGC recruitment exam?

hi
i want to clear ongc exam, so i want to
chemistry related studay material,
because i want ot pass ongc exam in chemistry.
so give me information for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching for ONGC preparation?
  2. Materials required to prepare for ONGC exam?
  3. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred?
  4. Study Materials for Chemistry to prepare for TRB Exam being a Graduate in Chemistry?
  5. What is the syllabus for ONGC executive recruitment for chemistry? Previous years question papers?
  6. Books to be referred for Indian Foreign Service
  7. Books and study materials for ONGC exam of Diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Age limit for UPSC Exam for open category? Study materials to prepare for the Exam?
  9. Which book is to be referred to prepare for Aptitude, General Awareness and Chemical Engineering? I am appearing for ONGC recruitment exam
  10. Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  12. Study materials for the preparation of USMLE?
  13. Details about the SSC graduate level exam? List of good study materials for preparation?
  14. Study material for preparation to get into ONGC, BHEL, NTPC and HPCL?
  15. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  16. Best coaching class in Hyderabad which provides study materials in Hyderabad for preparation of GATE?
  17. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  18. Syllabus and study material for ONGC upcoming exam?
15th December 2014, 10:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of ONGC recruitment exam?

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is one of the largest Asia-based oil and gas exploration and production companies. ONGC Recruitment is based on the written examination and interview.

Preparation Books:
For General Awareness:
Arihant GK, Upkar publication, pratiyogita darpan, current affairs of mahendra publication.
Read newspapers, magazines daily for current affairs.

General Awareness Contains the General Knowledge Questions like
Current Affairs,
Present Politics,
Games,
Entertainment,
History,
Geography and
Famous People

Quantitative Aptitude – S chand, RS Agarwal, Dinesh Khattar

English Comprehension – Objective english by Bakshi, Arihant publication, Upkar publication.

Books by GK Publications and Ramesh Publishing House Books for Specialization subjects
13th May 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of ONGC recruitment exam?

Which books prepared for chemistry graduate students for ongc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?